do you have face book and love nvidia

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is never a excuse for fanboyism, if you like something have reasons and not just blind devotion.

Nah, my mum doesn't work. This house is spotless (The dust guard on my case has yet to gather any dust) Even so, i still clean it regularly. It's just a small glitch that's all, it may even by a firmware/software glitch or windows itself.

I have given up on the war on dust my house was built in 1730 and essentially the building hasn't changed although furniture has. The amount of dust is insane I last cleaned my dust filters on my lian li case 2 weeks ago and its already starting to backup past the grill so that you can wipe it off with your hand.

One fun aspect is the window glass is really thin and shouting loudly or playing music loudly occasionally cracks or breaks a window. With my 12.2 speakers on my computer I think everyone of my windows has been replaced with newer thicker glass within the last 2 years thats 20 individual glass panes.

well when do i get to see it?

Sorry been sick all week and got distracted.

rlwbb9.jpg

Ta da!

These hung on the streetlights in San Jose for the duration of the event and for some time before and after.

I was able to get 2 sent to me :D

The 2 liter bottle is there to show how huge these are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom