Do you all or some of you all recommend viore

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
Tomorrow evening I am going to be getting rid of my old 2004 magnavox.
My tv had excellent picture when using my old gamecube PS2 or friend xbox but the power button refuses to turn off or on.
Last night it turned itself on and starting blasting heavy metal cable channel I was watching..... :(

Anyway, has anybody gotten a chance to try viore ? my budget is around 230 bucks with tax included.
I don't want anything bigger than 24 inches as I have seen friends break theres by knocking it off the stand or wall by mistake.

Also to those wondering how I can afford something like this, lets just say the government owed me some money payback and I can finally buy my mother a stove and start studying for the A+ test for june... :)

Walmart.com: Viore 24" Class 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV in Piano Black, LC24VXF60PB: TVs

I've heard mixed reviews, but I don't own one myself. I would buy it, just save your receipt and take it back if it fails. Not a bad price either.

Not sure how well Computer monitors w/ TV tuners compare to LCD TVs, but here's a nice samsung monitor for $239.99 w/ free shipping. Comes with a built-in TV tuner and can deputize as a computer monitor if something should happen to your viewsonic.

Remember they only have a 30 Day return policy.

So if anything goes wrong at day 32, you are stuck with that thing. I would seriously consider this purchase before jumping at it. Walmart is not exactly known for quality on such things as TV's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom