Do wireless bridges work with all in one surveillance systems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Org

In Runtime
I'm going buy a surveillance system and I want to view the video at a another location (1500feet away clear view) on my computer.

What I'm looking at atm:
Newegg.com - Night Owl H.264 Internet & 3G Phone Accessible 4 channel DVR w/ 4 Night Vision Cameras & 500GB HD (NONB-44500)
Newegg.com - EnGenius EOC2611P 802.11b/g Outdoor Client Bridge/Access Point with Dual Antenna Polarity up to 108Mbps/ 600mW High Power for Long Range

Do wireless bridges work with all in one surveillance systems? Like if it needs some kind of software installed I don't think the surveillance system would be compatibly.

Do I need to buy a router with 2xWAN ports? Or would I use one of the free LAN port for bridge? Wired routers with 2xwan ports seem to cost alot...

Anyway I could use my preexisting wireless internet antenna (provided by and used for WISP) as the 2nd wireless bridge and still use the internet at the same time? its already aimed right were I want to put the surveillance systems bridge. (WISP tower is directly behind it)

I ordered the surveillance system and this bridge Newegg.com - EnGenius EOC1650 802.11b/g Outdoor Wireless AP/Bridge /200mW High Power for Long Range

I believe I can just use my current wireless antenna (the one provided by WISP) for both my internet and surveillance system by adding the bridge to internet protocol TCP/IPv4 -> alternative network but I use a router how can I add the bridge IP to it? The router Linksys BEFSR41 only seems to allow one network.

unledmd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom