• Ya for little kids

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Monster Techie
Do u like Nintendo and their GAMECUBE?

ive never ever really liked any of the Nintendo Consoles. But now theres the Gamecube. ive havnt seen one in action yet and was wondering what they are like.

please vote and post your comments here.

cheers

Attachments

• 91.jpg
    91.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 92.jpg
    92.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 93.jpg
    93.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 94.jpg
    94.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 95.jpg
    95.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1
Do u like Nintendo and their GAMECUBE?

ive never ever really liked any of the Nintendo Consoles. But now theres the Gamecube. ive havnt seen one in action yet and was wondering what they are like.

please vote and post your comments here.

cheers

I have never liked Nintendo,but the new gamecube looks good and i think it is only going to be about £180 when it frist comes out! So i might get it!:)
My new Xbox is the best up to now,i think!;)
Laterz

Attachments

• 96.jpg
    96.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 97.jpg
    97.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 98.jpg
    98.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
I have never liked Nintendo,but the new gamecube looks good and i think it is only going to be about £180 when it frist comes out! So i might get it!:)
My new Xbox is the best up to now,i think!;)
Laterz

Our Demo Model of it just came into work today and i will say it looks good but the same problem with the nintendo 64 is still with the Gamecube. THE COLOURS ARE TO BRIGHT! Bright Greens,blues, yellows and reds... i can see a lot of people having fits from playing it too long. bright colours mess with your brain and screw you over

Our Demo Model of it just came into work today and i will say it looks good but the same problem with the nintendo 64 is still with the Gamecube. THE COLOURS ARE TO BRIGHT! Bright Greens,blues, yellows and reds... i can see a lot of people having fits from playing it too long. bright colours mess with your brain and screw you over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom