Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's GameCrap

• Ya for little kids

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know why alot of people say that its for kids???
Its because they grew up playing nintendo consoles and now turned there backs on them.
NINTENDO is still a great console.
Its just as good as the PS2 and miles better than the crapbox (xbox)

I've had a PS2 for years, & I just got a GC. I think it's pretty good. XBox is a superior machine, but there are very few good games for it (Halo being the obvious, but also Top Spin for sports game fans, etc.) Although the GC lagged behind in the past, it has surpassed the XBox by far. Series like Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, etc. are exclusive to Nintendo. Also, there have been some good games coming out recently, like Viewtiful Joe, and even more scheduled to come out. The hardware may be a bit unattractive to some, & the control pad is horrible, but still, the GC is the second best console out today.

I LOVE my gamecube controller, what is wrong with it? Why is the xbox controller better, its a big bulky piece of crap compared to the gamecube controller. PS2 controller is the best of the bunch though :)

ive only played Game cube a few times... i liked some of the games but others were horrable...but over all i think it is a good gaming counsle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom