Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's GameCrap

• Ya for little kids

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now kids, GC, ps2 and Xbox are all great Systems, but it's no doubt that Nintendo has better quality systems. That IS why Nintendo dished out the gamecube late, they made sure it didn't have any bugs unlike Sony. And yes, Gamecube does have better graphics than Sony, it's not an opinion either, it's stated in ''Gamepro.'' Ps2 has alot of games, but crappy quality. (I should know, I have one.) Gamecube has on the verge of 200 games, give me good quality and a decent amount of games anyday. And no, the gamecube isn't all kiddy. It has quite a few M rated games and ALOT of T rated games. So far GC is my favourite system, Ever.

Gamecube has as many T rated games as E rated games, and while many of the E rated games such as Mario and Sonic are kids games, they're not all kids game, but almost all T rated games are appropriate for adults, when it's rated teen, that doesn't mean that it's a game for teenagers only, it means that you should not be playing it unless you are a teen or higher because of content such as swearing and violence, it's really stupid that people think it has to be rated M for it to be appropriate for adults to play, all the M means is that is has swearing or nudity or violence. In other words, if what you people are saying is correct, sports games such as football are "kiddy" games because their rated E.

When the GC was first coming out, I couldn't be more excited. I figured it would be another Nintendo masterpiece, as I've been playing Nintendo systems and games for as long as I can remember, and it turned out to be okay, but nothing too special. I was a little disappointed with its graphics not being up to par with the Xbox, but I was glad that it still had four players. I think that the games on the GC are either aimed at small children, or at very mature themes; there seems to be almost no median besides games that are available on all of the 'next-gen' consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom