Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's GameCrap

• Ya for little kids

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No bad ... even have Panasonic (if I am not mistaken) working on their version of GameCube ...

Anyone got it on hand? :rolleyes:

No bad ... even have Panasonic (if I am not mistaken) working on their version of GameCube ...

Anyone got it on hand? :rolleyes:

I have a gamecube, X-box, and Ps2....overall the systems, gamecube has surprised me the most. Grand theft Auto is a great game, but Gamecube gives me the chills everytime I pop in Star Wars Rouge Leader. Oh yeah, and Resident Evil makes me crap my pants. I still think that Playstation 2 is the best system.

I have a gamecube, X-box, and Ps2....overall the systems, gamecube has surprised me the most. Grand theft Auto is a great game, but Gamecube gives me the chills everytime I pop in Star Wars Rouge Leader. Oh yeah, and Resident Evil makes me crap my pants. I still think that Playstation 2 is the best system.

gamecube is good, if you don't like the bright colouyrs get a black one like i did, and the fact that the gfx processor is by ATi and is powered by an IBM Microprocessor, in a smart little box for £130 is amazing :D Though people should wait untill some more games are out for it.

it sucks coz the grfics arent better than the xbox or the playstation.
The xbox and the gamecube are dropping prices just to sell more than the ps2 so im sticking with my ps2 and my pc

I disagree, the gfx are way better than the ps2's. I also have a ps2 and I have toi say I havnt been that impressed. There are good games but it is still over priced for what it is, and the dvd playback is just terrible. I have a panasonic dvd player which is way way better.

The GameCube rocks! I have a black one also. The only bright color they have out in the U.S. is the Indigo color. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the Orange one from Japan though.

@Millward: When you said that you have a panansonic dvd player, are you referring to the Q? -the GameCube DVD Player hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom