Do I need a driver licence...

I know in the US you don't need to register a 49cc bike as a motorcycle, or have a motorcycle license, but like I said before, I'm not sure which side of the line 50 falls on so calling your police station would be the easiest (and smartest) idea.

Well, I asked a cop friend about the scooter and he says they aren't even legal to drive.

So I'm looking into mopeds, like this: http://www.genuinescooters.com/scooters/stella/stella.html

90+ MPG just sound beautiful in my mind.:D

wow, I'd love to have a scooter like that. Defiantly a lot better for what I'd be doing. Dow old do you need to be to legally drive it? because I could get to school for two months on a gallon of gas. Really fuel efficient.

wow, I'd love to have a scooter like that. Defiantly a lot better for what I'd be doing. Dow old do you need to be to legally drive it? because I could get to school for two months on a gallon of gas. Really fuel efficient.

You just need a motorcycle license. I don't know if you need to be a certain age to get it.

They aren't legal to drive on main streets. I doubt a cop would give you crap for riding it around in your neighborhood as long as it doesn't sound like a car with open headers.

Back
Top Bottom