Do I have a good computer for gaming?

steven11720

Beta member
These are my computer stats..

f40124fd01f53fb60e8aa7a638e58757.png

And my graphics card is: ATI Radeon HD 4200

I thought that would be just about good enough to run games like league of legends or counterstike, or even minecraft, but i still get low fps on all of those games. Why is this?

What mem do u hav? Maybe u could upgrade it? Is ur gpu pci-e? If so. U can upgrade it really cheap.

I would upgrade to at least 8GB of ram for games and future use and it will bring up your Windows Experience Index.

That HD 4200 series video card wasn't much of a gaming card in it's day. Today it will be simply over whelmed by most games, even older ones.

While I cannot see all the specs for you computer, I would guess that it's hardware is in no way designed for even moderate gaming.

If you're interested in gaming, you should either consider some serious upgrading of components, or a new machine, built with gaming in mind.

To give you an example. I recently purchased a Sony laptop, that uses Intel HD 4000 graphics. The HD 4000 is far superior to the Radeon HD 4200 you're using, and it is just marginally acceptable for gaming, and can only run 3 or 4 year old games smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom