Do any of you like cats?

I had a cat half a year ago.
One of my neighbors threw her out because they didn't want her anymore.
It was a rainy evening, and i heard some cat meows outside my window. Didn't bother checking it out because i was watching a movie, so i ignored it.
But after the mover was done i could still hear it. (the movies volume made it difficult to hear the cat while i was watching the movie).
I walked outside to find out what's up, and i saw the cat kinda crawled up in a ball shape against the wall.
I picked it up, brought it inside and gave it some food.

I quickly fell in love with it, and decided to keep it. I named her Miku.
Some days later i learned who the cat belonged to. They didn't want it back. So i kept it.
Unfortunately i am not allows to have house pets where i live (my neighbor ofcause didn't ether)
So i found a good place for her to live. She now lives at a farm.
I feel i did a good deed finding a better place for her than what those fuckers gaver her who didn't want her anyway.

Last edited:
I like and respect all life. I have 4 cats (3 are rescues) 1 dog(a rescue) Lake Tanganyikan Cichlids in the house and goldfish and koi in the pond, A Cliffdove I rescued when it was abandoned by the parents, and a lot of wild birds we feed and water outside.
By the way, a thread is only as boring as the users posts.

I like cats, but i've always loved dogs better. Also I wish kittens and puppy's never grew up...they're just so much fun to play with.

I LOVE cats!

I'm generally against taking pets tho, so I enjoy playing with friendly cats I may see around. I even talk to cats in the streets. In myaoing of course.

Right now I'm not too happy with our cat. Woke me up early roaming around the house meowing loudly.

Usually I like cats.

I don't mind cats. Most I know are friendly. One of the clients houses my Mum & I clean, The cat likes to hide in the bed because it hates the vacuum and seems to get its litter scattered around the house.

Back
Top Bottom