Divx Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammytheman

In Runtime
Hey fellas I am thinking of buying a Divx player because when I use Nero or ConvertXtoDVD, it takes too long to make a DVD. Also I can put 6 700MB movies on 1 DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as I can see, the quality is the same between watching a Divx movie on my TV or a DVD made with NeroVision. My question is how long does it take to make Divx? I am looking at buying Philips DVP5140.

I don't understand what you mean are you trying to download films over p2p and write them on a disk (which we can't help you with here as its in the forum rules not to discuss methods of illegal advances). Are you legally ripping these dvd's using dvd decryptor and then trying to burn the data onto a disk??? are these home movies that you wish to store and watch on your tv??

I am trying to put HOME movies onto a DVD to watch on a DIVX player. Now my movies are small to large sizes. I don't want to use Nerovision ro ConvertXtoDVD because they take too long. I just want to burn them as .avi, divx whatever you call it because it takes WAY less time with almost same quality as DVD. My question how do I do this and what is a good DIVX player? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom