DIVX files

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
hey whats a program to burn divx files to a dvd. im trying to burn the full season of "prison break" and im getting pissed because nothing is working. i got vcdgear, winavi, and a few others and i have no clue how to do it anyhelp?

Get Nero 6 Ultra Edition if you can...

This has a utility called "Nero VisionExpress 3" which lets you convert divx/avi files to DVD.

Takes a while to convert them though.

Yeah to burn a movie to dvd, you have to convert them to mpeg doing this takes a while, so i would recomend just leave it to convert overnight. Yeah Nero Vision is a great program to convert is worked well for me when i use to burn dvd's all the time

yes i used dvd santa and it did it and then told me there was going to be the annoying watermark on the screen...unless i got the full copy, i was like wtf

thanks, im going to use winavi, figured out what to do now, if i got any more probs ill be on here pissed off

you have a DVD-R drive, right? my friend wanted to know why nothing was burning and turns out he didn't even have a dvd-r drive. but i'm sure you do. Nero is my baby. I love it to death and don't know what i would do without it.

yea i have a dvd+/- drive, it does the dual layer and all that crap, i just use dvd-R discs. i know how to burn all the movies i download except these damn divx files, man they piss me off

joepic said:
you have a DVD-R drive, right? my friend wanted to know why nothing was burning and turns out he didn't even have a dvd-r drive. but i'm sure you do. Nero is my baby. I love it to death and don't know what i would do without it.

Had a similar problem as your friend did, like, we could burn DVD-R for a while, then all of a sudden it wouldn't let us. It sometimes wouldn't burn a DVD-R disc at all, sometimes 50%, etc. Tried everything, updated the drivers, fireware, etc... Even tried DVD-RW's which worked (so did DVD+RW's). So, finally decided to try some DVD+R's and every DVD+R has worked fine since... Still don't know what caused the conflict with the DVD-R's either. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom