Dissidia: Final Fantasy

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm not sure if any of you are Final Fantasy fans.
But i have been keeping an close eye on Dissidia: Final Fantasy. Its a game for the PSP. Instead of the regular RPG its more of a fighting game of the 10 (I-X) series of Final Fantasy. They are going to have one antagonist and one protagonist from each series in the game. Though the game looks more like a tactics/fighting game. It just wouldn't be Final Fantasy without some kind of RPG system.

So theres a new trailer out.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/42427.html

and it FINALLY shows Cloud. VII was my favorite series, i played every game and watched the movie and anime. My phone has a buster sword key chain, my key chain has a Kadaj (FFVII:AC) figure, my psp has a VII 10th anniversary hand strap, and has the "Undub" Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII in it. My MP3 player has the FFVII: Advent Children soundtrack... etc.

This game is coming out in December 18th 2008. ITS SO CLOSE!!! yet so far.... Good thing I'm on Winter break when it comes out (off for about 1 1/4 of a month.) I don't think they released a date for the US or the EUR release. I kind of want to get the bundle for it, but they are doing any pre-orders anymore, and its the 3000 series too, which isnt "Hackable"..... yet.

Back
Top Bottom