Dislocated my shoulder today..

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember i jumped off a swing and decided to put all my weight on my right wrist, wasnt a good idea, my wrist went half way down my arm (under it) had to stay in hospital all night, then after not eating for roughly 15 hours the nurse says " do you want some wheetabix?" i go "sure" then 5mins later she brins ONE wheetabix back, i was like :mad:

i remember i jumped off a swing and decided to put all my weight on my right wrist, wasnt a good idea, my wrist went half way down my arm (under it) had to stay in hospital all night, then after not eating for roughly 15 hours the nurse says " do you want some wheetabix?" i go "sure" then 5mins later she brins ONE wheetabix back, i was like :mad:

LOLLL.

Lmao, one wheetabix. Pmsl.

lol, i remember when i got a brick threw at my head because me and a few friends wanted to climb a wall but i was too small so they was chucking bricks over and then BAM, it hit me in the fore head ;o, that accident hurt :(

i could make a list of accidents which you could laugh at for an hour lol, lets say i was an accident pro back in the days, 1 funny one being breaking my leg playing football with MYSELF ;(

thats bad man you ost definatly tore some ligaments by the soudns of it, and you definatly dislocated it to, i tore my mcl and my posteriors in my knee and it killed so i know your pain, consider yourself lucky you dotn walk on your hands tho :p

is there a chance i could suffer from arthiritus if i my hip came out of place at 2yrs old? i hope not :( my shin split in half playing footbal with myself and then 4-6 weeks after i got my cast off my hip came out of place, so my mum says, should i worrie about this? ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom