dislocated my knee :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just walked funny and it poped out, i allready had teh torn acl from a rugby injury last year.

now were getting somewhere. What happened in rugby? This is just like my mom when she sued Castle Park when she sat on a bench n it broke injuring forever her knee n hip, see still in pain sometimes but the lawsuit was taken care of in 2003 i think; accident happened back in 1998 i believe. She had surgery on her knee n now when she tries to pick up stuff using her legs, she cant do it without getting pain in her knee.

now were getting somewhere. What happened in rugby? This is just like my mom when she sued Castle Park when she sat on a bench n it broke injuring forever her knee n hip, see still in pain sometimes but the lawsuit was taken care of in 2003 i think; accident happened back in 1998 i believe. She had surgery on her knee n now when she tries to pick up stuff using her legs, she cant do it without getting pain in her knee.

this is prob a q people are thinking, was she obese,,,and i mean that in the nice way:)

i was tackled at the knees instead of the hips and the person hitting me fell on my legg, tearing ligaments, im not suing him or my school, sports are sports, and i can lift stuff with out feeling pain but the dislocation this week has caused alot of preassure in my knee, hopefully itl be better with in the next week so im game fit for teh season.

I just had a reminder on my accident last night.

Friends and myself where down at the pub. We have been there since beer o'clock, and the time now was well passed drunk. MC Hammer's You Can't Touch this started playing. So we started Hammer Dancing. This is when I felt my knee cap move. I was quickly sat down. At 3am, I took a taxi home, and I think that the alcohal was acting a pain killer as I currently have no idea how I managed to get up down flights of stairs. I do remember walking up them this morning, however i don't remember it hurting this badly.

Right now, I am using my walking stick, however i have my parents coming over with some crutches, pressure bandage and panadene forte pain killers.

However I discovered last night that too much grog is an excellent pain killer as I managed to walk about 3 km before taking a taxi home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom