dislocated my knee :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've broken my index toe playing soccer, and that's it (finished the game with it)...surprising as that is...with all the stupid crap I've done, I'm lucky I'm still alive...yet alone only one, little broken bone....it was a bit painful though... :) I just taped it to my middle toe and called it good.. Pain was mostly gone in a week...painless after two...like new after four...

Ive had my fair share of injuries...i used to be into bmx, and ended up breakin my entire left arm, both wrists, and a finger. Also the bones in the middle of the hand lol, had to have surgery twice.

Cant even tell if you look at me, but yeah. Youll be fine dude, the human body is very strong.

cartilage doesnt heal like, bone does, so no i wont be fine, il have a bad knee for the rest of my life, ebven after reconstructional surgery it wont be the same. also ive broken bones, and tearing my acl was the most painful thing ive ever experienced ever, it hurt way more then breaking my arm.

Been there.
Down that.

It's not some thing I want to do again.

Did my need in about 20 year ago. The thing that sucked was that i did it right at the beginning of a school holiday break.

cartilage doesnt heal like, bone does, so no i wont be fine, il have a bad knee for the rest of my life, ebven after reconstructional surgery it wont be the same.
You are right about that.

After i dislocated my right knee.....
1. Any sudden change in humidity, it begins to hurt.
2. Cold weather is can be painful.
however some mild pain killers fixes those problems.
3. My knee as been known to lock up. When this happens, about the only thing I can do is just try to stand up and put the rest of my weight on my right leg. It fixes the problem, but it's still painful afterwards. I had this happen once while driving on the motorway.

omg, why did u dislocate ur knee?

i feel sry for u that i should give u my card for free or something, i mean that looks very disgusting!

lol dont feel sorry but i do like the idea of the crad lol, fire and dislocated knee sucks, also i didnt dislocate my knee on purpose. and i was jk about the card unless you think its nessacery lol;p

lol dont feel sorry but i do like the idea of the crad lol, fire and dislocated knee sucks, also i didnt dislocate my knee on purpose. and i was jk about the card unless you think its nessacery lol;p

na it was a joke.

so, what happened to ur knee that got it..........dislocated? Is there a background story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom