Discounts

go-go

Banned
santrex.net has opened really attractive discounts for the services for Christmas holidays:

xmas40932 - 50% off for all services
xmasdedi40932 - 10% off for dedicated servers

Also may share the discount from hostsvault.com which si valid all the time for annual, semi-annual and quartely billing.
HV50OFF code would make real economy from already cheap host.

Pretty good discounts, thanks for sharing.

Taking the advantage of the opportunity, I would like to share some other good discounts that I consider to be attractive and useful.
The thing is that glowhost.com offers nice discount on the shared, reseller, VPS and semi-dedicated server hosting solutions - just use the code '2Monthsfree' and get 2 months for free - one month prepay is required.

Besides, the company called hostingsource.com impressed me a lot.
It offers nice web hosting solutions and I have noticed that they offered '50%discount' - 50% off the price on their VPS and dedicated server plans.

I assume that this information will be useful for you guys.

Want to share discounts on a2hosting services - unix40 and WHT-20OFF on quillhost VPS deals.
Think these discounts are nice as any web master can use them to get services much cheaper.

Thanks, especially for th information about hostsvault.com. This company appears to be rather reasonable for getting services from.

BTW. hqhost.net is currently runing similar promo - a year of hosting for the price of half, which is rather attractive one.

I jump at the opportunity and would like to share some information about 7host.com. This decent company started to offer web hosting plans starting from 3.99 euro/mo, free setup on their VPS hosting plans and 10% discount on their dedicated server hosting solutions - 7HDEDPROMO10!

Hope it will be useful information for you guys!

I know that Hostingsource have nice coupons on their VPS and dedi, just use 50%Discount. this will give the first month 50% off on their featured plans.

I also know 7host.com providing Christmas special coupon code XMAS2010 that is giving hosting and domain plans with 50% OFF, it's active until 10th of January

Back
Top Bottom