disatster has struck my family again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
well we had a fire ,we just back in officalially a month ago, and a pipe busted in the kitchen and has ruined our entire lower level. 52 incvh tv gone xbox 360 g0ne camera gone, alot of thigns wehere wrecked btu we do have insurance. im mad it missed my comp, i wouldnt have minded 2k to build a nice new rig,. where lucky we have insurance tho, but it sucks as we just got home, and where goign to be otu again

Ouch man... At least you have insurance, so that's good. Do you know how the pipe broke? You're not having the best of luck lately, are you =\.

yea he used a pipe not capable of handelign the preassure of hot water for a kitchen sink thats how, he uses some compression stuff when he should have ude half inch cooper.

Dude... your luck.... I'm so sorry....

Well atleast your PC survived :) I'd be pretty mad if it hit my lovable PC...

Atleast the stuff is replaceable.. Do you get your games replaced?

Dude... your luck.... I'm so sorry....

Well atleast your PC survived :) I'd be pretty mad if it hit my lovable PC...

Atleast the stuff is replaceable.. Do you get your games replaced?

the games are ok lol, and im mad it didnt hit my pc, the insurance owuld have replaced it, so all i would have to do is fidn the most jacked up prices for every part in my system online, and get a quote, i could probably have gotten 2k for the tower lol, all id need to do is hit up tiger direct for pices lol.

lol win :)

But isn't NCIX the highest priced? (except they don't charge through the nose for shipping?)

no actually usually ncix is very very well priced, there comparable to new egg for canada. and i dont get a new compy because the stupid water wouldnt hit my pc.

man, im sorry, u have bad luck.

ncix is pretty good for prices, even better when u price match parts from canadadirect.com(Canada direct's shipping is higher, there customer service sucks, and they lie about rebates, so that's why i don't order from them, and just price match as they have the lowest prices in Canada for the most part)

that sucks man. Atleast you'll get it all back. What about your clothes? Do you have insurance on your Victoria Secrets thong???

Make sure you take pictures of EVERYTHING that was wrecked. Insurance companies can be a real nightmare to deal with sometimes in these situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom