Dis Must Be My Rucky Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome monitor! I want 16:9 on my PC too :D Hopefully my TV is HDMI so i watch anything there on ps3 and of course play games :D

Drizzt, you in a CAL clan ? :eek:

You play that game..like all the time :p it appears so do i
Playing time: 77.4 hrs past 2 weeks (i only play CSS)

Well nice monitor anyway.

I play for crab people :p

I don't play as much as I should (lol that sounds funny).

Sweet deal, man.

One question - how do you have such a nice setup on a small computer desk? I'd go nuts!
Whats wrong with the desk? lol It's really comfortable compared to what I used to game on.
Agreed ^ ^

And drizzt, you'd be MUCH better off getting some Hi-Fi headphones and a clip on microphone, and scrap the barracudas. And i'm not just syaing this because i like headphones, i have had the barracudas and used hi-fi headphones in CSS and i found the hi-fi headphones fine, i didn't have many problems locating the enemy and in the heat of the action they coped much better and its way easier to hear whats going on (much clearer)
I got such a good deal on these that IDC anymore. I got them off woot for $50 when they cost lowest retail $100+
Awesome monitor! I want 16:9 on my PC too :D Hopefully my TV is HDMI so i watch anything there on ps3 and of course play games :D
I think this is 16:10 :/

Cables been out all weekend, so I've been playing masseffect ! :p

Shame the game sucks SO BAD.

The game was OK / GOOD, topped by the pretty-dam-bad framerate on 360, and you get yourself a 5/10 game, who knows how it achieved such good recognition.

Shame the game sucks SO BAD.

The game was OK / GOOD, topped by the pretty-dam-bad framerate on 360, and you get yourself a 5/10 game, who knows how it achieved such good recognition.

i only like the alien lesbian scene is all. I would just get the game for that LOL! But i can watch it on youtube for cheap :p.

I love that game.... idk, maybe its because I wanted to like oblivion but I just couldn't because it was too old skewl for me with the swords and all. Shooting is something I can do for hours ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom