Dirt 2 with DX11 Tech Demo

Looks nice but i was never a huge fan of the original dirt. So... Might be happying pooling my money on forza 3 if i feel like a racing game.

The lighting bit looked really good, but the other bits didn't impress me much. From what I played on the Xbox 360 demo, it could do all the first sets of stuff without any noticable difference, from what I could tell. The water certainly reacted in the same way, as on the demo I played

Travis Pastrana told me he didn't like Dirt cause the game(his own voice) kept telling him how bad he was, lmfao.

I might be totally wrong now, but it seems to me that DX10 has hardly been used... and allready they are onto DX11. Meh.

i really think that ATI got it good with the Tessellation

ATI have had tessellation support for a while, which makes me think why the Xbox 360 demo of Dirt 2 I played, had those water effects, etc,
since the chip in the 360 would have been able to be put to full use, and so probably used tessellation anyway.

I might be totally wrong now, but it seems to me that DX10 has hardly been used... and allready they are onto DX11. Meh.

Yeah, I thought that was really stupid, yeah I got a good card now, but I barely used it's DX10 potential. Pretty disappointing.

The lighting bit looked really good, but the other bits didn't impress me much. From what I played on the Xbox 360 demo, it could do all the first sets of stuff without any noticable difference, from what I could tell. The water certainly reacted in the same way, as on the demo I played

I thought the water look awesome, it made the whole thing look real.

The crowd was so over-animated it looks fake though

Back
Top Bottom