Dilemma!

Floppers95

Solid State Member
What up readers! i'm in a dilemma, i don't know what to do! i want a Xbox 360 controller for my PC, but i also want some RAM for my 2nd PC (it has non btw :p) and i don't have that much money at the moment, and i have been thinking, what if i use 2 of the RAM blocks from my 1st PC, it has 4x4GB Crosair Vengeance. But then started thinking of what could happen:confused:. 8 Gig is should be enough to cover my needs, but could it have any effect on Windows or other programs if i took out hardware after installing them! and would it be more or less stable with 2x4?.............................. if specs needed here they are:

CPU: AMD FX-8150 B.E
RAM: 4x4 Crosair Vengeance
Motherboard: Asus 990FX
Graphic crad: Club3D Radeon HD 6950
...... can't remember the rest :p

(sorry if this was a bit confusing... my english isn't all that great :D and tend to talk before i think:facepalm:)

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

i should note that my PC is already a bit unstable... nothing major!

Pull the extra RAM and run the PC for a week like that. If it still functions acceptably, proceed to use the RAM in the other PC. If not, put it back and the PC will be as it was before. No harm done.

8GB is ideal for most users. Unless you're doing a lot of memory intensive work, like running virtual machines, you should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom