Digital Cameras?

Ok, thanks guys, Especially Kage ;)

this is all for my GF though, shes wanting to start photography at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh.

Though i am generally interested in this field, since i am about to Graduate with an Associate in Science Degree, Electronics Engineering Technology.

Yep you can, I know, I have one.....:)

Attaching auxiliary Canon lenses couldn't be easier. Press the button and remove the dress ring, attach the optional LA-DC52C Conversion Lens Adapter and then the Canon WC-DC52 0.7x Wide Converter lens, TC-DC52 2.4x Tele-converter lens or the 250D Close-up Lens. The supplementary lenses usually block the built-in flash, so the camera should be set to the Flash-Off mode, and mounted to a tripod when slow shutter speeds are necessary.

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2004_reviews/a75_pg2.html

Glad I could be of some help :)

How does graduating in Associate in Science Degree, Electronics Engineering Technology make you interested in photography :p

I'm into photography though too, as you can tell, but I'm still to pick out a camera. I'm really pushing the D60 as my choice though at the minute, or the 450D, but I wish I could afford the D90...
The D5000 though when that comes out could be a good pick for me! :D

Good luck. I hope I've at least narrowed things down.

ya, ya were some help ;)

and my interest in cameras and such, is because i have a fasination with electronics and technology. I jsut have this craving for how things work.

I have a Nikon D90 and I friggin' love it. It's not the top of the line camera out there but it was perfect for me. I would highly recommend it:)

Back
Top Bottom