DIE HARD 4 :- Live Free Or Die Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see this movie!

Oh an I couldn't vote because the only pole I see at the top of the page is about windows in cases.

this movie was horrible.
It was so unrealistic it was not even funny.
I do not EVEN CONSIDER THIS TO BE A PART OF THE DIE HARD SERIES
Len Wiseman should stick to vampire movies that involve his wife.

My suggestion.... Before you go out and spend 7.50 on a ticket, $5 on a drink, and $10 on porcorn and candy... Go out and watch the REAL die hard movies. Watch the 1st one first, skip thru the second one, and watch the 3rd one last.

EDIT: now if they make a video game about this movie lol....... And I thought all of the other die hard video game adaptations were bad.

this movie was horrible.
It was so unrealistic it was not even funny.
I do not EVEN CONSIDER THIS TO BE A PART OF THE DIE HARD SERIES
Len Wiseman should stick to vampire movies that involve his wife.

My suggestion.... Before you go out and spend 7.50 on a ticket, $5 on a drink, and $10 on porcorn and candy... Go out and watch the REAL die hard movies. Watch the 1st one first, skip thru the second one, and watch the 3rd one last.

EDIT: now if they make a video game about this movie lol....... And I thought all of the other die hard video game adaptations were bad.

I completely disagree. Besides the whole plane scene which was a bit rediculous, the movie was pact full of intense action and I enjoyed sitting through ever minute of it, and although I used a movie pass ^_^, I would have easily spent my $10, $5 drink and $5 candy.

I would go watch it again, I really enjoyed the film and seeing Bruce Willis back in action.

Watched it from torrent this morning, awesome! I am a cinefan but I can't afford going to cinema for every movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom