Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
“On July 4th 2007…
the choice will be clearÂ…
giant stupid robotsÂ…
or John McClane!”

FINALLY after waiting about 2 and a bit years, DIE HARD 4 :- Live Free Or Die Hard will be coming out. It's coming out on July 4, and it's directly competing with the transformers movie.

Anyways, here's the trailer for DIE HARD 4 :- Live Free Or Die http://www.firstshowing.net/2006/12...mber-14-live-free-or-die-hard-teaser-trailer/

IMDB Listing :- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0337978/

PLOT :- When a criminal plot is in place to take down the entire computer and technological structure that supports the economy of the United States (and the world), it's up to a decidedly "old school" hero, police detective John McClane (Willis), to take down the conspiracy, aided by a young hacker (Long).

Directed by Len Wiseman (Underworld)

Starring
Bruce Willis
Maggie Q
Justin Long
Yancey Arias
Yorgo Constantine
Timothy Olyphant
Chris Palermo
Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Jeffrey Wright

I am sure rest of you know how to use google to find the tranformer's trialers if you want them........

OMG - "yippie eye kye yaa, motherfu**er"

I love how he always has a headache on these days. AWESOME, I loved Die Hard with a Vengance.

Im gonna have to see both *sigh* time to get that time machine or cloning device. Haven't figured out which one I would want to do.

I'll most def. see die hard 4. i love the trilogy soooooooo much. they couldnt of picked a better guy to do any of the movies.

tansformers does sound wayyyy tight, but its die hard 4.

its going to be insane. i could just see both on the same day?

well from what I saw, they tossed out the regular "die hard" chemistry.

I hope the movie differs from what I saw in the trailer.

uzi9mm said:
well from what I saw, they tossed out the regular "die hard" chemistry.
Die Hard 1 and 2 were more or less the same idea. Especially with it being christmas, and that John is has his wife's life on the line too. But I don't remember seeing the same chemistry in the third movie.

Naw, Die Hard 3 was just your standard terrorist - bank robbing - wife really having no danger type of deal. ummm...That said, the thing I like about the Die Hard series is the underdog cop down on his luck is called upon on the worst days to handle a crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom