Did god move on?

I am not offended by anyone's views about God either you believe or you don't believe. Sometimes I even wonder myself whether he exists or not and yes I do agree there are contradictions in the bible but you have to remember that the bible itself was written by humans not God. Although I do believe that it is the inspired word of God and that God told those flawed humans what to wright.

Hi Randy1 I believe discussing religion or politics will cause a lot of grief between friends. Your post kind a contradicts what you're trying to say and I'm wondering about what you think. You say there are contradictions in the Bible because it was written by humans not God. Then you say that God told those flawed humans what to write. Here's my question to you Randy. "Did God not get it right when telling them what to write or did they just not pay attention what God told them to write."
Keep your heart and your soul pure and they will tell you what God wants you to do
If you pollute your heart with hate, then you will disobey God. Read the 10 commandments and try your best to live by them and your life will have a meaning and a purpose. The greatest commandment is to love your neighbor. Man will never do that and so our lives will be full of hate, and there will always problems here on earth. Some times I believe and some times I don't. I don't see how man can survive much longer with all this hate in the world. What color is God Randy and does God not love us all?? It really doesn't matter to me if God exists or not. I'm 77 years old, so I'll be finding the answer real soon. I'll try to let you know the answer.LOL
donetao!

Back
Top Bottom