Did anyone crack the code??

PerfectSK

Daemon Poster
Hey I just started reading the Da Vinci Code today, lol. I'm going to read the book before I watch the movie when I noticed something on the cover of the book. There were some weird letters on the front that looked like gibberish. However at a second glance, something came to me. Leonardo Da Vinci was very paranoid about his work so he did weird things, leave messages in things, etc. I remembered in school that he learned how to write backwards, and that was one of his secret languages, so I tried putting the cover to a mirror and this is what I got. Lemme kno if anyone else noticed this..

" Praised, will reveal the truth to thee and helps to keep her seatter's family whole."

I am unsure if I got that last part right, but fill free to give your comments about this.

Hmmm interesting. Your really smart to figure all that stuff out. :) i see a future puzzle person. I dont think many people realize that stuff on the cover of the book.

yea; i saw that too, I read the book a while ago; but I remember that if you read through the book'; ull understand that quote better

Lol, I really like Dan Brown's books, his novels are just cool, they don't let you get away, once you begin, you don't wanna stop. When they began with the movie thing I asked a friend for the book, and read it in two days :)... That book is just awesome.

About Da Vinci, that guy was nuts, he was always inventing new things, he was like paranoid and stuff :p.

Luiz396 said:
About Da Vinci, that guy was nuts, he was always inventing new things, he was like paranoid and stuff :p.

Yeah, and he like never finished any of his designs. :D
I keep wondering, if he would have taken the time to finish one design and then move to the next one how different would this world be right now?

Dan Brown is an awsome author, i love his books.. ive read all of them several times, lol

cant wait to watch the da vinci code either...

PerfectSK said:
Hey I just started reading the Da Vinci Code today, lol. I'm going to read the book before I watch the movie when I noticed something on the cover of the book. There were some weird letters on the front that looked like gibberish. However at a second glance, something came to me. Leonardo Da Vinci was very paranoid about his work so he did weird things, leave messages in things, etc. I remembered in school that he learned how to write backwards, and that was one of his secret languages, so I tried putting the cover to a mirror and this is what I got. Lemme kno if anyone else noticed this..

" Praised, will reveal the truth to thee and helps to keep her seatter's family whole."

I am unsure if I got that last part right, but fill free to give your comments about this.
Wow... I've never done that with a book cover :) (Gets all my books and tries)

SOme histrioians debate if he simply wrote differently. He was never a heavly eduacted child and he could o fjust naturally developed the skill without being pariod.

Well at the time, the Church was freaking crazy. They could just lock you up if the stuff you were putting out didn't agree with their ideas. Like Copernicus said the solar system revolved around the sun, but the church said it revolved around the earth. I say he had some reason behind his paranoia.

Back
Top Bottom