Did a little work on my Truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, don't worry, I mounted the laptop over there so it wouldn't be a problem.. I have to pull over to use it..

Theres also a catch 22 in the tennesse law, that I don't have to worry about..

Section
(b) A person shall not install in a motor vehicle a television receiver, a video monitor, or a television or video screen capable of displaying a television broadcast or video signal that produces entertainment or business applications, if the receiver, monitor or screen is intended to display images visible to the driver in a normal position when the vehicle is in motion.

It says to display images visible to the driver in a normal position, so, one could argue that to look at the screen the driver would not be in a normal position. Also about the vehicle in motion, basically If im not in motion when looking at the screen theres no problem..

That randy ellis would suck off road, it's got a long wheelbase which i dont think is as good, it's spring suspension cant detatch with alot of articulation, it's not a landrover, the tyres are pretty bad to. It's just made to look nice, the axel all looks pretty crap.

But then i guess it's not for offroad.

http://www.code4x4.com/images/projects/Pic8.jpg

look im just postung up pics can i see other off road trucks or show ones

I know :)

Sorry, i tend to post things that then seem ignorant when i read a few days later. A bad habbit i got from the Audio Section.

Apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom