Diablo III?

Wait, Wasn't the world supposed to end a couple weeks ago ? Lol.

wait, wasn't it also supposed to end in the year 2000? maybe this is just a scare to get rid of some population by having them suicide or something so that they don't die in a way they don't want to.... i think that's really all the 2000 thing was.... the 2012 thing is just big because of the internet... without it it wouldn't be poop

Wow. This got way off topic by a stupid comment I made..

It was a joke, for you non-Christians that don't believe in Jesus, when I say when Jesus comes back, you are suppose to laugh and poke fun at the idea that it will never come out.

For us Christians that play the diablo series, you should laugh too, because you won't be able to play the game, since we will be "raptured".

Thus I was poking fun at the game will never be released, and will get delayed again and again like all blizzard games now... >_<

Off topic:

The world is suppose to end on 12/12/2012. The reason of this belief is because of the Aztec calender that has been used for hundreds of years (if not thousands who knows) suddenly ends on that exact date. The Aztecs prophsied that this was the end of the world.

They also "supposidly" predicted when they would get conquered by, whatshisface explorer, on the exact date it happened.

-Cus I wanted to follow an anicent race of people that died out based on this calender, who predicted their own destruction, and didn't flee the area...That and someone mentioned this before (might be on another forum) said they had no concept of infinity.

Also, I think its that year of 2012 of 2020 that a meteor or a giant rock in space, the size of texas is suppose to collide with the earth and kill us all.

Also, we are suppose to all die sometime in the future, because of a Nuclear holocaust of WWIII.

So, needless to say, we have a bright future predicted for us..

No chance on Diablo III though.

Well, I don't know whether it will happen or not and it's all just a coincidence, but there's many things I haven't done yet in...just put yourselves in a 13 year old shoes :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom