DFI MB, not for noobs?

clandestinex337 said:
alright i just ordered this MB
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813136151&ATT=Motherboards+AMD&CMP=KNC-goog13

and i showed my firend and he said "i hope you know a lot about bios and have a lot of computer knowledge to be buying a dfi it takes a lot to get a dfi running correctly especially with certain ram"

so yea that scared me right their, cuase this is my first comp im building, and its going to be here tuesday, and i dont want to fuck it up, so how can i prepare ahead of time?

also he said EvGa was a shitty brand, andi just bought the EvGa 6800 ultra pci-e

and info would be awesome
if he said evga was a shitty brand then he obviously doesnt know what hes talking about, ya the heatsink isnt the best in the world but if u put a nice zalman on there u can get a really good overclock (look at mine)

gaming_freak said:
if he said evga was a shitty brand then he obviously doesnt know what hes talking about, ya the heatsink isnt the best in the world but if u put a nice zalman on there u can get a really good overclock (look at mine)

Just because you have an evga video card doesnt mean you can OC it great. It depends on your mobo and cooling.

Back
Top Bottom