Dexter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its an adicting show wait till about episode 7 or 8, and season 2 has you sitting at the edge of yoru seat the entire time.
Season 2 only just came out on DVD and they got it a rather good price. I might pick it up this week end.

I missed the first ep and watched the second and thought it was crap. Luckily a friend had the DVD and I watched the first episode and then everything made sense. Now I love it.

I just finished watching Season 1. I do all ready have the season 2 dvd which I will start watching to night.

Gir.jpg

"I like this show"

The last 90 seconds of season 1 had me laughing so hard.

okay, i was not surprised when the revealed who the Ice Truck Killer really was. However [spoil]i did not expect that he would be dexter's brother too[/spoil]

I love dexter. I have only seen season one, and the odd ep of season 2 though. I'm gonna pick up season 2 soon, that or stargate atlantis season 4 to finish my collection.

^lol why do you have a picture of grr from the cartoon Invader zim in your post? (thats the only cartoon i will watch, very funny lol)

It's a great show and Season 1 is very good, they follow the book pretty much exactly...many of the lines are even quoted directly from the book.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom