Dev, get your azs back here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are cool
animal0048.gif

MooseMan said:
lol i just took it because it was funny :p i will probably forget about it by next week at the latest
Lol... It is a cool smiley site though, I think I found it off a link on some ibproarcade forum?

Back onto topic *cough*, I'm not suprised he (Dev) acted the way he did; I think anyone else in the same situation would have done the same thing in all honesty.

I am suprised though that he was the first to leave. He's not the only one around here who is less than pleased with Brookfields actions, and when that other thread erupted, other members' comments proved that. It's just a shame that a member (especially someone as highly respected and liked as Dev) having to depart over the issue had to be the thing that brought the whole thing into the open and open a few eyes around here.

However, if he doesn't want to come back, that's his choice. I wish him the best.

Slayer said:
Back onto topic *cough*, I'm not suprised he (Dev) acted the way he did; I think anyone else in the same situation would have done the same thing in all honesty.

I am suprised though that he was the first to leave. He's not the only one around here who is less than pleased with Brookfields actions, and when that other thread erupted, other members' comments proved that. It's just a shame that a member (especially someone as highly respected and liked as Dev) having to depart over the issue had to be the thing that brought the whole thing into the open and open a few eyes around here.

However, if he doesn't want to come back, that's his choice. I wish him the best.
What thread(s) are we referring to here anyway? [I must of not been reading much that day]...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom