Desktop

Mikey1

In Runtime
i have two monitors hooked up and when ever i change my backround image it allways puts the same image on both of the screens yet it isnt likethe screens show the same thing cause i can scroll over to the next. Is there any way to set it up so that i can have two different pictures on the different monitors and not just 2 of the same

Make a wallpaper that is big enough to cover both screen, like i have 2 screen . one is 1024 by 768 and the other is 1280 by 768.. so make or get a pic that is
2304[1024+1280] by 768.. well thats how i do it...

kadaw said:
Make a wallpaper that is big enough to cover both screen, like i have 2 screen . one is 1024 by 768 and the other is 1280 by 768.. so make or get a pic that is
2304[1024+1280] by 768.. well thats how i do it...

...I never thought about that!

that...that could work.

Maybe there are some settings you could change in the contol panel, i dont of any being that i dont regularly use two monitors.

Just go to display properties, settings, advanced, and configure from there. My friend did it. He has one screen with CS:S on it, and then another with some random 3d pic. He has nvidia though, so advanced is different... but you should be able to configure it through there.

Back
Top Bottom