Desktop Screenshot Thread

Zombies arrrr

desk.png~original

These threads are always a good time. My screen, I like it without a lot of clutter and things.

Attachments

• Screenshot at 2019-03-26 10-56-58.jpg
    Screenshot at 2019-03-26 10-56-58.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 6
^ XFCE with Docky? I haven't used Docky in years. Since my Gnome 2.x days. :tongue:
Now I just do Gnome 3.x with the Dash to Dock extension. Thinking about going KDE on my next install though, haven't used that in forever.

I haven't posted one in a while.

Attachments

• Desktop-03272019.jpg
    Desktop-03272019.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 7
Sweet lightning! Hope the photos were taken with powerful zoom lense far away haha, don't want to be close.

The Cleveland thing with weather I took one look at it and I now i have this old Bone Thugs -N- Harmony song stuck in my head. Only part I remember is the chorus which repeats:

Cleveland is the city.....Cleveland is the city........the city where I come from......
(backround singers imitating Drew Cary Show)
Cleveland rocks, Cleveland rooooocks...

Sweet lightning! Hope the photos were taken with powerful zoom lense far away haha, don't want to be close.

The Cleveland thing with weather I took one look at it and I now i have this old Bone Thugs -N- Harmony song stuck in my head. Only part I remember is the chorus which repeats:

Cleveland is the city.....Cleveland is the city........the city where I come from......
(backround singers imitating Drew Cary Show)
Cleveland rocks, Cleveland rooooocks...

The wallpapers are part of a MS Win10 theme, Lightning Strikes.

The only thing is that this Cleveland is in SE Tennessee, just NE of Chattanooga. ;)

I have seen Nashville. They had a trolly that was powered by pedals connected to each passengers feet and they were all drinking big plastic cups I assume beer or some kind of booze. Crazy place, saw a lot of flood damage there.

Back
Top Bottom