Deodorant

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 things. I hate itching, I hate using more soap than needed, and chicks love shaved. Get used to the new century. Every single girl I've ever been with can't stand a dude with a ton of hair.

3 things. I hate itching, I hate using more soap than needed, and chicks love shaved. Get used to the new century. Every single girl I've ever been with can't stand a dude with a ton of hair.

I have quite a bit of asian in me and as such have no facial/chest/back hair anyway. I keep meself looking *ahem* neat belowdecks, but shaving everything away including your armpits? I just lol at that XD

I have quite a bit of asian in me and as such have no facial/chest/back hair anyway. I keep meself looking *ahem* neat belowdecks, but shaving everything away including your armpits? I just lol at that XD
I actually don't shave my pits because my pit hair grows back rather quickly. Within a day I have a major itchy underarm and it is extremely unpleasant. It also doesn't help me sweat "less" so kind of pointless. As to everywhere else it is quite nice. Being French and Italian means I'm pretty hairy if I don't take care of it including the hobbit feet.

For some reason I have highly sensitive skin and most of the solids make my skin break out. The only one I have found that works without causing a rash is the Dove Men Care.

I agree with russell peters on that issue; if you're a man certain grooming is ok, but shaving everything completely off? I don't want to look like a prepubescent kid or chick, shaving your manliness away is bad and you should feel bad.

I shave everything for athletic performance. I'm more "manly" in that respect than a lot of hairy guys. Plus, it's good for hygiene if you shave down south. Just saying.

I shave everything for athletic performance. I'm more "manly" in that respect than a lot of hairy guys. Plus, it's good for hygiene if you shave down south. Just saying.
Lets not forget the most important point I made. It is hard to find a chick that genuinely likes hairy men whereas most just put up with it.

It's probably just because I'm not hairy that I think shaving yourself is strange. I trim, sure, but making myself silky smooth all over ain't ever something I'm gonna go for :p not sure what position I'd take if I was more neanderthalic :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom