Demonoid.com is back online!YAY

great that its back up, i thought my account would be gone. if anybody wants an invitation code just pm me, i will be glad to give you one.

For public trackers, this is what I do:
First search mininova, it's probably the best quality public torrents, but not a ton of stuff.
If I can't find it there, search isoHunt and Pirate Bay. If you still can't find it, it probably doesn't exist 99% of the time.

With public trackers, always check comments to avoid BS files though.

For public trackers, this is what I do:
First search mininova, it's probably the best quality public torrents, but not a ton of stuff.
If I can't find it there, search isoHunt and Pirate Bay. If you still can't find it, it probably doesn't exist 99% of the time.

With public trackers, always check comments to avoid BS files though.

Better idea...

Go to www.Torrentz.com , and search ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of the torrent sites AT ONCE...

torrents umm torrentspy.com was the best but weefind.com is awsome and so is mininova.org and bittorrent is alright, umm theirs to many , pirate bay was good but now i kinda don't like it as much.

what are some pros/cons of rapidshare vs torrents? I personally love rapidshare....Every time I try to use Utorrent it just stays at "seeding 0.0%" and when it does download its ssslllooowwww....Rapidshare is hella fast..I might of been doing something wrong but I didnt personally like torrent files.

Back
Top Bottom