DELL vs. HP which one do you prefer?

My friend, this is too vague. You can't base a purchase off a poll like this.

I would have to say HP. Our school uses computers from both brands, the design of the HP is better to me it seems. But really, Dell and HP don't make the components anyway...

I would have to say HP. Our school uses computers from both brands, the design of the HP is better to me it seems. But really, Dell and HP don't make the components anyway...

no company really does, ibm somewhat i guess but not dell, hp, alienware, or really any other computer company

Every single HP I've encountered, including desktop computers, generally have cooling issues and include a lot of crappy bundled software.

I've not encountered many Dell's, but I've spoken to a lot of tech's who would say that Dell make the best value laptops that run pretty well and don't get too hot.

-Rhys

I hate bundled software. But the HP laptops we have at school are much nicer styling then my parents dells. More professional looking I guess.
And the setup of the components inside changes by company, the way the case is designed really I guess. I like the HP cases more. Also more professional then the dells.

Most not all come with bundles of crappy programs. But once in a while you find a gem in the bunch you can use.

well if it was a notebook i would NEVER buy Dell, so then it would have to be HP, Desktop's well my grandparents have an HP and its always run pretty well so again i would go with HP. Dell is crapware lol i have no idea why they brought ailenware =( maybe coz they are desperate so make some decent parts that dont break within 4 months

Back
Top Bottom