DELL vs. HP which one do you prefer?

I would never buy a dell. Dells make up half (if not more) of the service we do at the store I work at. My college issues us HPs. They do have issues, but most of it are the hard drives. Thankfully HP has been sending us Seagate replacements for the hitachi drives that came in them.

Out of the two, I tend to prefer Dell, since I've dealt with Customer Service and Tech Support from both products, and Dell tends to be easier to work with. I've never been disappointed with a Dell lappy, other than the fact they're all Intel based. I'm not sure if HP is using AMD as of late, but still not my favorite brand (HP). Toshiba makes a decent Satellite notebook from my experiences, as well as Lenovo.

(I assume you're not the most computer savvy since you're asking between the two, but if you are, build your own PC, and you'll be much happier!)

I never owned an Dell nor an HP, and using them at school doesnt really help me justify my decision since it limits my uses, and I cant do what I really want to do.
Although Compaq is the same as HP, I still classify them separately.

HP ftw! I've had both and know people who used both. HP wins in every category except for being shit.

Back
Top Bottom