Dell Tech Support Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to call tech support last week. It was for Vista, and it wouldn't let me install it because it was only the upgrade version/serial, but my XP was unbootable. I was hoping they could delete the key and assign me a new one hehe... They got around it though

i did this b4, i confused a guy at CompUSA on the phone, he was like uh.... uh... supervisor i can't understand what this guy wants!!!!!!!!!

day before i went to computer school, comp internet wouldn't work. took it to geek squad, and he could no figure out how to open the front door to the computer. then he was using the help section. lol. some how the drivers were lost and they just reinstalled them. $150

OUCH!!! Talk about "You think education is expensive? Try ignorance..." lol. No offense but that SUCKS!

Um.... can I be a geeksquad??? lol.

If Geek Squad payed by what you know, I'd work for them. But, they don't, so I don't. I make better money working in the warehouse I work for... plus, they pay for me to go to college.

Ya i hate when you get one of those Indian people.
i don't hold it against the person. They do not speak English as their native language, and most have not had any training in how to actually fix a computer. They, just like most tech support from the US, are just reading a script... but, since English is not their language, it makes it even harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom