Dell Inspiron 7559 Battery Wanted

MemRefreshABC

In Runtime
Hello, Tech friends, The battery to the Dell Inspiron 7559 gaming laptop exploded and Dell removed the battery as a result and returned the laptop without a battery. Does anyone know where I can purchase a battery?

As said Ebay or Amazon, avoid the chinese batteries if you can and yeah I know EVERYTHING is made in China these days but there is some dire and dangerous rubbish on those sites from chinese sellers.. Surely Dell would have given you a price to replace the battery, although I do realise that that would have been a silly price.

As said Ebay or Amazon, avoid the chinese batteries if you can and yeah I know EVERYTHING is made in China these days but there is some dire and dangerous rubbish on those sites from chinese sellers.. Surely Dell would have given you a price to replace the battery, although I do realise that that would have been a silly price.
I know it seems like we just cant get away from cheap products. Dell acually told me the battery was defective and it damaged all of my componants and I did not feel comfortible working on the hardware and did not have the proper tools anyway, so I sent the laptop to Dell and all parts were replaced. I feel that I was better off purchasing a newer model like the two in one touch hybrid bendable laptop with an SSD, Optane memory type. This paticular model of Dell is blazing fast and still works like new four years later! :)

All replacement laptop batteries are made in China no? I'd like to see one that is not of a Chinese origin.

All replacement laptop batteries are made in China no? I'd like to see one that is not of a Chinese origin.
I did say that EVERYTHING is made in China these days which is a bit of an exageration I will admit. But certainly batteries are, including Dell's. The difference, hopefully, is that Dell check their chinese components for safety, at least, hopefully.

I did say that EVERYTHING is made in China these days which is a bit of an exageration I will admit. But certainly batteries are, including Dell's. The difference, hopefully, is that Dell check their chinese components for safety, at least, hopefully.
I trust Dell. I believe every large enterprize system will have defective products from time to time and recalls. Im sure they probably did check the safety of their componants and all but I think the inncident probably did not occur during testing and made it into the hands of consumers before any damage occured like me. Just my luck. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom