Dell Inspiron 1501 cpu upgrade

okay i upgraded to a tl-60 and am verry happy.. what software should i use to overclock it:D i would also like to oc my ati readon xpress 1150 if thats possible (I am running windows 7 ultimate x32)
Thanks

Wouldn't recommend overclocking anything, laptops run hot enough as is. I really doubt you're going to get crysis running on that thing regardless of how far you OC it anyhow...

Wouldn't recommend overclocking anything, laptops run hot enough as is. I really doubt you're going to get crysis running on that thing regardless of how far you OC it anyhow...

I realize that.. i bought a cooling dock for this lappy and i want to push it to the limit... just for fun and cuz i can:D after all I only have 5 laptops...
So any good software/tutorials???

Make a new thread, you can't dig up old ones.
No digging up more than one month old threads (Unless stickies :D)

well since this was his own, an hes a good member, i dont see the issue...

but really buddy, i doubt you even can OC that thing.

but really buddy, i doubt you even can OC that thing.

Well.... forgive me for being noobish im just trying to satisfy my curiousity why can u oc a msi wind and not my inspiron? I dont think hw has anything to do with it.... my bios has no fsb options but i heard that even if you dont have an unlocked bios that there was software that changed the fsb within windows... i was wondering what software i should use and how i should use it...
Thanks

unlocking locked bios isnt my specialty.

but id imagine you would have to flash your bios to an unlocked version perhaps?

hopefully someone else here can shed more light on this.

unlocking locked bios isnt my specialty.

but id imagine you would have to flash your bios to an unlocked version perhaps?

hopefully someone else here can shed more light on this.

Mk... riddle me this... would it be possible to flash it to an msi unlocked bios version???

Mk... riddle me this... would it be possible to flash it to an msi unlocked bios version???

Mk nvmnd stupid question...:p however they make a modded version for my dell but i cant seem to find it:mad: every link ive found is dead.... anybody know where i can find it or how i can make my own???:confused:

Back
Top Bottom