Dell Dimension 3000

ajschwab2004

Baseband Member
I'm getting a Dell Dimension 3000 and I just wanted to know if it was any good cuz everybody keeps telling me that Dell computers sux

Heres the specs:

Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with HT Technology (3GHz, 800MHz FSB, 1MB L2 Cache
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition
Memory: 1GB Dual Channel DDR SDRAM at 400MHz
Hard Drive: 80GB Ultra ATA/100 7200RPM Hard Drive
CD or DVD Drive: Free Single Drive 16X CD/DVD burner - $200 value
Monitors: FREE 17” E173FP Flat Panel Display - $190 value
Video Card: 64 MB Integrated Intel® Extreme Graphics 2
Sound Card: Integrated Audio
Speakers: Dell A215 Speakers
Network Interface: Integrated 10/100 Ethernet

Everybody says that because there stupid. They pick holes in everything that is popular ie- microsoft

Dell are a great company

And your specs certainly look nice

It's about $999bux including ashipping on top of that. I'm gonna use it for basically doing basic things like internet, email, and microsoft office.

ajschwab2004 said:
It's about $999bux including ashipping on top of that. I'm gonna use it for basically doing basic things like internet, email, and microsoft office.

If you ae going to use it for that then that is a great comp.

Umm, not very well performance on games, i am currently building a system for $500 that will run circles around that, Dells are greaet machines, just very pricey.

everything's nice exept...your video card. It's a little low.

Dell is an awesome company. The reason people keeps telling that they suck is because of teir useless processes, even with them, they're good.

DO NOT GET A DELL. Go to www.ibuypower.com if you don't feel comfortable building your own computer. I just built my own computer. And frankly only prob was a faulty stick of ram. Seriouslly dude. No need to get a dell. If you dont' want to build get it from ibuypower.com. They are btter then dell.

Back
Top Bottom