Dell Dimension 3000

/me agrees

IF YOUR DEAD SET ON A INTEL. Don't get it from dell. Get it from a site like ibuypower.com They got intels. And if your PSU ever blows or heh anything for that matter jsut buy it new put it in plug it up and go on.

Nik00117 said:
/me agrees

IF YOUR DEAD SET ON A INTEL. Don't get it from dell. Get it from a site like ibuypower.com They got intels. And if your PSU ever blows or heh anything for that matter jsut buy it new put it in plug it up and go on.

First of all Dell would give him a new power supply for free so he wouldn't have to buy a new one.

Ok, you say AMD has better multitasking. Then you mention the X2 dual core processor. YOU THING HE IS GOING TO BUY ONE OF THOSE!

Same with the 3800+ he isn't going to afford one of those and a 7800.

Yes, those are games I'm sure the Intel processor can handle that. He doesn't need to spend that kind of money for games like that. Maybe a graphics card but not a 3800+.

Why does Dell suck? Everyone keeps saying it sucks but no one really says why.

You guys are just like the Apple boys. Before you even accuse me of being an Intel fan, read my sig.

Read my post earlier - it has a nice little story about a small business customer with an expansive support contract trying to get a power supply replaced...

Well guess what I ordred the Dell computer and it got shipped out from the Dell factory and leave starr alone and also if I have any problems with my Dell dell can pay me 500 bux to suck my dick or kiss my ass ok.

Back
Top Bottom