Defending Super Earth: A Helldivers Thread

Yeah the other night Slay, Borst and I would just jump in and out of mechs to do objectives and stuff. The goal was just to get the mechs to objectives. Who was piloting them didn't matter really. Generally we always had 2 mechs out and one person was on foot getting research and completing tasks.

Yeah, but we all know each other. I'm talking about joining a pick-up game, dropping a mech and a rando promptly climbing into it while I'm on my way to it.

Not sure if this was mentioned but if your controller isn't charged, there is a bug that wipes your save.

This could be the reason why your save isn't sticking.

I read that. I believe the bug is triggered if your controller battery dies during gameplay.

Wait ... people play without having the controller plugged in? The battery on the controller only lasts about six hours - I just leave mine plugged in. You sit too far from the TV? Here:

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ELVNSR6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

15 foot PS4 controller cord. You're welcome.

I play wireless all of the time. After lowering all of the controller bells and whistles to their minimum states, I can get almost 8 hours out of a charge.

I really love Helldivers, but I can only play it in bursts. It is way too repetitive.

DLC out today...new uniforms and weapons.

I fully support this game. Sold. Don't feel the slightest bit bad about it.

Sent from my blast processing t-781.afd Doritto chip from outer space.

How much

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy managing Dragon Age's terrible inventory system.

the last update added new maps also the new dlc gives you a new exo and finally if you hop into a match it pops a gold and silver trophy for participating in the war ps we lost super earth

Back
Top Bottom