Defending Super Earth: A Helldivers Thread

haha nice job on blowing up the mech he stole. What a tool

On Saturday we I was doing some gaming with a friend and randoms were hopping in/out and it was working pretty well. I don't normally like PUGs but this game almost makes it fool proof. Until they start killing you and stealing your stuffs.

It's one thing when you're in a group and people offer to drop a mech. It's one thing when you're in a group, someone calls an APC and you hop into a gunner seat.

It's entirely another to gank someone's gear when NO ONE IS TALKING.

It's one thing when you're in a group and people offer to drop a mech. It's one thing when you're in a group, someone calls an APC and you hop into a gunner seat.

It's entirely another to gank someone's gear when NO ONE IS TALKING.

Yeah the other night Slay, Borst and I would just jump in and out of mechs to do objectives and stuff. The goal was just to get the mechs to objectives. Who was piloting them didn't matter really. Generally we always had 2 mechs out and one person was on foot getting research and completing tasks.

so last night I remoted played this from my vita to try and fix my problem and now both are like that any idea how to start over I cant seem to find a start a new toon option

If I cant start a new toon im going to need someone with a full upgraded UAV to help me find a ton of research

Last edited:
so last night I remoted played this from my vita to try and fix my problem and now both are like that any idea how to start over I cant seem to find a start a new toon option

If I cant start a new toon im going to need someone with a full upgraded UAV to help me find a ton of research

When I get home I can help you

Not sure if this was mentioned but if your controller isn't charged, there is a bug that wipes your save.

This could be the reason why your save isn't sticking.

Sent from my blast processing t-781.afd Doritto chip from outer space.

Not sure if this was mentioned but if your controller isn't charged, there is a bug that wipes your save.

This could be the reason why your save isn't sticking.

I read that. I believe the bug is triggered if your controller battery dies during gameplay.

Don't forget guys...today is the day you can get that 4 seater apc trophy.

Drop into a multiplayer game and drop and APC. If everyone gets in, you get the trophy!

Don't forget guys...today is the day you can get that 4 seater apc trophy.

Drop into a multiplayer game and drop and APC. If everyone gets in, you get the trophy!

Wish I had read this last night lol

Back
Top Bottom