Deep Relaxation Technique

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOPS. Guess I'll have an infraction coming huh?
Relaxation is something that either you know how or you don't. It can be learned however. Most folks think it's just about napping or resting. Not the case. Many people exercise to relax. Just do what takes your mind off whatever is causing you stress. If that means reading, music, TV, gaming, working on the car, sex, mowing the lawn, painting, cooking, etc.What works for me might not work for you. Personally I like to listen to jazz or do something creative with my hands. It soothes me. Nora Jones has gotten me completely relaxed more than once.

OOPS. Guess I'll have an infraction coming huh?
Relaxation is something that either you know how or you don't. It can be learned however. Most folks think it's just about napping or resting. Not the case. Many people exercise to relax. Just do what takes your mind off whatever is causing you stress. If that means reading, music, TV, gaming, working on the car, sex, mowing the lawn, painting, cooking, etc.What works for me might not work for you. Personally I like to listen to jazz or do something creative with my hands. It soothes me. Nora Jones has gotten me completely relaxed more than once.

No ! i like you constantly are hammered with infractions.. you have to fight back - still loose but feel proud because you beleive you came that little bit closer to actually winning... and next time... you'll av em :D Of course your actually not. But ey owell ;)

'em' referring to the mods.

If all else fails open your case with DMo and persuade him to lift your infraction.

o_O I see an infraction comeing because im doing something wrong, i don't know what, but i bet i am...

I get relaxed buy pushing the police as far as they will go.. and just as they turn there car around to come and get ya RUN. It is quite funny, and then they catch you and you simply say 'good game' and they laugh and tell us to bugger off home. Only me and my freinds get away with it.. we have formed somewhat of a good relationship with our local police by stitching up all the chavs getting stoned :)

Andy mckee is a fingerstyle guitarist who is VERY talented.

i highly recommend him for this as the music part. To my knowledge, he has three cd's out.

Salvia divinorum is a good legal alternative.

Actually, I'm not sure about it's legality, but I know for sure that it is decriminalized. You can't be arrested or penalized for possessing, using or dealing the stuff.

Nitrous oxide used to do it to me, I got it at the dentist's and he used heavy doses that put me through unbelievable trips. Out of the office though and it's illegal.

No ! i like you constantly are hammered with infractions.. you have to fight back - still loose but feel proud because you beleive you came that little bit closer to actually winning...
Winning what? a ban?
I suppose you could "win" one of those by fighting against moderators.

I always wanted to try lucid dreaming though. It's just when I wake up, I hardly remember what I was dreaming about.

try sleeping with the lights on. that usually works for me.
once you are able to dream lucidly, you are pretty much able to do it anytime.
it's pretty cool, though sometimes i find it a bit unnerving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom