Deceased Senior Airman's Belongings STOLEN from car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
?! They couldn't have chosen a lower form of theft.. I know it wasn't DELIBERATE, but if that crook finds out whom they stole from, I really hope he returns the stuff.... His conscience better be bothering him big time.. :very_angry:

Dead airman's belongings stolen from widow's car | stolen, belongings, widow, airman, killed, afghanistan - Top Stories - Colorado Springs Gazette, CO
The personal effects of an airman killed in Afghanistan were stolen from his widow's car on Tuesday outside the Golden Corral near Powers Boulevard.

The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help to find who stole two laptops, a digital camera, cell phone, red Garmin wristwatch with a black band and dog tags with the name “Bradley R. Smith,” the late husband of Tiffany Smith.

Tiffany Smith was eating at the Golden Corral at 1970 Waynoka Drive when someone shattered the passenger window of her car and took the items.

Senior Airman Bradley Smith died last month while serving in Afghanistan with the 10th Air Support Operations Squadron, attached to the 1st Battalion, 12th Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division out of Fort Carson. A memorial service for him and four soldiers was held at the post Wednesday morning.

“I am very disheartened by this crime and the hurt inflicted again on the surviving family members who have already lost so much. I will use every available resource to recover these items and find the perpetrators of this crime,” Sheriff Terry Maketa said.

Anyone with information is asked to contact detective Ralph Losasso at 520-7246 or anonymously call Crime Stoppers at 634-7867.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom