[Dec 21 2012] Party at Keyboard Cowboy's Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
As you might now, the world might be coming to an end on Dec 21 2012.

I would like to let every know that I am planning on having a party. If the world is going to come to an end, I might well go out having a good time. Otherwise, I think we will be all waking up with a apocalypic hang over so bad on the Dec 22 making us all wish that the world did come to an end.

Anyways, it will be an open invite to every one.

Date :- Dec 21 2012
Time :- Starting early evening and going to late

Over 18's only. BYO Food, Grog, Music.

If the world is coming to an end, I might as well have a good time.

Some say because the Mayan civilization did not make a calendar for after that day. As I have mentioned before, I hope it doesn't end that day because the next day is my birthday and I really want to have another birthday, since I lived the whole year UP TO that day, I want my cake n ice cream !!!:p

a calender that was made/carved with stone ends on that day (no one stops to think maybe they ran out of rock? )

uhmmm 2012..i'll be 22 on the 17th of december...YAY i can legally drink at your party :] count me in..i'll start saving for the plane ticket now :p

I think it's a conspiracy that you even said that. ;) It's all hogwash, world is still gonna be just as ****ed then as now, only worse no doubt. So we might as well party it up ! Count me in. You will know me, the old tard in the back drinking a diet coke.

There might be the possibilty that I will be in the USA during this time.

In fact, I think my family is planing a re-union during this time.

Sweet. Let us know when and where. With over three years lead time we might actually be able to cobble something together. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom