Dead Space 2 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it doesn't really have huge open environments, so with great optimization like is obviously in place, fps should be through the roof. I mean, it's the same engine from the old deadspace which was 2008, so I don't see why it wouldn't run amazing. I'll get this after I get done with ACII which might be awhile. The first one was great to play in the dark.

Yes but you are probably forgetting i am running in 3D 120hz. That halves the framerate!

And it's still super smooth, whilst looking beastly. I don't care if the engine is old it just looks really nice. Albeit, they have been clever in some instances. What you think is a nice bit of colored dynamic lighting coming through a window isn't at all, stand in front of it and there are any shadows, so it's probably some clever texture work.

well im excited been waiting for my copy to download for days now off steam, curse my slow internet and 4 pc's in the house. im pumped to play, should run preaty smooth on my m11x maxed out from what i have sean. the engine optimisation discusions reminds me of when i played bioshock for the first time, beautifull game, with and engine so properly optimised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom