DDOS Report?

vnxazn

Beta member
Hi! I play this game called Minecraft. My friend and I run a server on this game and then suddenly today, another server who's been mad at us and decided to DDOS us. I have actual evidence of him admitting to ddosing our server. He also threatened me vocally over our Teamspeak Channel, but I do not have a recording. Is there anyway to report this? I know that if I don't report it now, they're going to attack again. And possibly not only the owner of the server's systems, but our playerbase too.

His username is "NCHboobieNinja"
Screenshot2012-07-11at61154PM1.png

Your country most likely have some sort of anti-DDoS laws in place. If you have concrete evidence of DDoS attack, get the legal enforcements involved.

Your country most likely have some sort of anti-DDoS laws in place. If you have concrete evidence of DDoS attack, get the legal enforcements involved.

This. Also, if you have an IP address that the attack came form and they were not smart enough to go through a proxy or some random computer you can report them to their ISP. Nothing says "ruin their day" like getting their internet cut off.

Back
Top Bottom