Daylight Savings Time updates for Windows

wally222

Baseband Member
Whenever I go to the Microsoft website to find out how to update my Windows 2000 servers, they consistently re-direct me to pages where I can download Windows 2003 server updates. Will this work with my Windows 2000 operating system? Thanks in advance.

they changed the daylight savings time to change tomorow, so like everything will be confused. it used to be in like 2 weeks. its like mini-y2k lol

I didn't think you had to update for daylight savings time, or I could be wrong?

Ya, the government decided they wanted to change when daylight saving time started, so now all devices that automatically change for daylight saving time have to be changed and windows is one of them so they had to come out with an update for it...

doh! borat beat me :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whenever I go to the Microsoft website to find out how to update my Windows 2000 servers, they consistently re-direct me to pages where I can download Windows 2003 server updates. Will this work with my Windows 2000 operating system? Thanks in advance.

heres an article of how to manually do it in the registry since microsoft left out support for 2000...:(

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/914387

Does everyone have to do that then? I have XP, do I have to update for daylight savings time?

If you've got automatic updates turned on then it did it already but if not then visit the update site and get the latest updates

Back
Top Bottom